If you want to interop with ease with .NET, the best is that you start with a WSDL, use that to code gen for service and statically server the WSDL form service. In short, you have to use contract first mode. What you are trying is the code first model, that is hard to get it working with interop mode.

Samisa...

Rahil Ali wrote:
Hi Senaka

Another questions:
I am using the Calculator sample comes with AXIS2/C. the signature of the
functions is :
                axiom_node_t *axis2_calc_add(
                    const axutil_env_t * env,
                    axiom_node_t * node);

                axiom_node_t *axis2_calc_sub(
                    const axutil_env_t * env,
                    axiom_node_t * node);

                axiom_node_t *axis2_calc_mul(
                    const axutil_env_t * env,
                    axiom_node_t * node);

                axiom_node_t *axis2_calc_div(
                    const axutil_env_t * env,
                    axiom_node_t * node);

How can I use these in .Net to generate WSDL or even if I am writing on
myself what datatypes should I be entering in the WSDL? Do I have to write
the basic functions like (calc_init, calc_invoke,.. .etc) in the WSDL file.
I cannot find any test folder under my axis2c installation folder.

Thanks for your prompt response.
Regards,
Rahil Ali