McCullough, Ryan wrote:

I have made a couple posts to this mailing list and have never received responses. Should I go elsewhere for questions regarding Axis 1 c++ 1.6b?

I am out of touch with Axis 1 C++. Almost all the active developers around this list now are more into Axis2/C.

Is it a possibility for you to try Axis2/C?

Samisa...

*Ryan McCullough* | *RightNow Technologies* | Integration Tools Engineer

406-556-3162 office | Bozeman, MT | [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | http://www.rightnow.com <http://www.rightnow.com/>