Am I better off using the code in SVN rather than the zip distributions? Is
using 1.5 a bad idea?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadir Amra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:37 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: No answers?

I guess I must have missed the posts...can you post again?  I do support
the client part of Axis 1 C++, and answer questions when I can.  However,
if there are problems that I cannot easily reproduce then my standard
answer is to first go to the latest code base (i.e. download source from
svn and build it yourself via SVN) since 1.6beta is very, very old.

Hopefully sometime in the future we will be releasing 1.6 final, but do
not know when since I am kind swamped.

Nadir Amra

"McCullough, Ryan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 05/22/2008 10:28:54
AM: