Folks,

I know this is a free forum thus folks are free to ignore questions.  On the
question below, the big question I have comes from my ignorance of the
plumbing of Web Services.  Any feedback, even feedback such as, "Sam go
learn more about the SOAP envelope to find out your own confort level, fore
this is something only you can answer." would be much appreciated.

Sam

P.S.  I am starting to talk to WSO2 about some paid support, I am hoping to
get some feedback on this sooner rather then later, though ;)