Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 14:42 +0600, Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:
Hi all;

+1 for proposal ,

But I have some comments ,

+1, but how about a slight variation: s/service.xml/services.xml/.

That makes it slightly clearer - so we're not introducing an additional
description file but rather just renaming the current one.

Only bad thing is we'd be changing what we've had so far .. OTOH adding
service groups is a significant new function. In any case, I can live
with either name.
+1, but I'd suggest a more distinctive name - how about service-group.xml? I think that would reduce the chance of user errors from misreading one name as the other.

 - Dennis