To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [axis2] Dispatchers

Glen Daniels wrote:
* I don't like having the default dispatchers be deployed in a way that causes them NOT to appear in the standard axis2.xml file.

To be clear here, I'm talking about AxisConfigurationImpl.setDefaultDispatchers()...

The basic idea of that whole message is that there's no such thing as a "dispatcher"... it's not important WHO sets the serviceDescription and the operationDescription in the MessageContext - and in fact, it could even be the transport receiver itself! What's important is that at the end of the "dispatch" *phase*, they have been set.

--G