Hi All,

The DOM impl that we have in the xml module implements the OM
interfaces. Therefore I included it under
org.apache.axis2.om.impl.dom.*
And I expected this to be used the same way we would use the llom
implementation of OM. (The linked list implementation of OM goes under
org.apache.axis2.om.impl.llom.*).

But if you guys feel that the DOM stuff doesn't belong in the XML
module please feel free to (re?)move it :-). But I'd still like to
have a clean impl which implements DOM and OM interfaces.

Thanks
Ruchith

--
Ruchith