Hi ,

+1 to code freeze at the proposed time.

I've made some progress with the new DOM impl - 'DOOM' (DOM over OM).
I got two scenarios of the secrity tests in the Axis2 integration
module with DOOM. Those are
   - Scenario 1 - UsernameToken authentication with plain text password
   - Scenario 2 - Encrypted UsernameToken

Therefore, I'm happy to say that DOOM works well with
WSS4J/XML-Security  for Encryption/Decryption, Timestamp and
UsernameToken actions :-).

Right now I'm working on getting DOOM to work with WSS4J/XML-Security
to get signature and verification working and will try my best to
complete it on time. (We can produce the signed msg using DOOM with
WSS4J but there seems to be a small problem in sig verification).

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
Ruchith