Hi,

With the help of the core Axis2 dev team, I'm also in the process of implementing the Axis2/Woden integration. At the moment, my efforts are on populating the AxisService once a WSDL2.0 is bundled in a service archive file and deployed on Axis2.

There's a class called WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder in Axis2. I haven't looked at it yet, but is this the 'layer' between Woden and Axis2?

AFAIK, yes. And I am using this class to populate the AxisService from the Woden components.

Hopefully I should be able to finish this by July 5th, so that the scenarios mentioned earlier can be tested with Axis2.

Oshani