Chathura,
can you tell us how your Axis2/Woden integration is going?   At the W3C WSDL 2.0 Interop event on July 5th we'd like to show Woden working with Axis2, that is, show Axis2 parsing WSDL 2.0 documents and successfully doing stuff  ... WSDL2java generation and/or runtime SOAP messages.  Do you think that by July 5th we will be able to demonstrate such interoperability based on the work you are doing?

Can Graham Turrel help in any way - dev, testing, maybe using the converter tool to produce WSDL 2.0 test cases from your WSDL 1.1 test suite, etc.

There's a class called WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder in Axis2. I haven't looked at it yet, but is this the 'layer' between Woden and Axis2?

regards,
John Kaputin.