+1 from me.

On 8/16/06, Lori Van Gulick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Vote: Accept the changes for JIRA-965 as an interim solution.

Hi,

I have submitted a patch for JIRA-965 which contains an extension to
WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder which will retrieve all the ports on all the
services in the WSDL and return them as a List of AxisService objects.  Only
users of the new extension would see the new behavior.  Existing users of
WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder will not be affected.  I have verified that all
the tests still pass with the patch.  The patch also contains cooresponding
changes for WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder, and a new test for the new
extensions.

Concerns have been expressed here on the mailing list that this is not the
correct solution to the problem.  A more correct solution would be to add an
axisEndpoint object.  The details of this change have yet to be worked out,
but it seems clear to me that this will be a significant change which we
would not want to undertake at this point given that we are trying to
stabilize Axis2 for a 1.1 release.

I need this functionality as soon as possible, so I would like to be able to
commit my change as an interim solution.  Once Axis2 1.1 is complete I would
like to revisit the topic of adding axisEndpoint and work out all the
details at that point.

Thanks,
Lori.

Lori Van Gulick