Hi Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> We created the branch [1] for the Axis2 1.1 release.

Seems good , but make unnecessary complication. Right now if I fixed a
bug it takes about 40 mins to run the build , but after this I have to
spent more than an hour (need to run two separate builds). Do you think
this is a good idea ?..

I never agree to have branches , since I knew it going to be difficult
task for developers. Even in last Axis2 realsae (Axis2 1.0) we didnt do
a branch and we did that after we done the release.
*
I think we need to reconsider this .*

P:S- remember what happen if someone commit while I am running my build
, then I need to run the build again.

Thanks
Deepal

--