Hi AJith,All;
As far as I understand

1) no options client side only
2) -s server side
3) -sd -ss  service side discriptions, this only work with -ss
4) -g all, but no service.xml .. So I put -g -sd ..still none becouse
-sd only works with -ss .. so -g -ss and -sd

Sorry but I feel this is far too complex. shall we change the options
for 1.1? for example (Or do we need to me backward compatible with the
tool options?)

-GClient or nothing for Client
-GServer for server with service.xml
-GAll for everything
-GTest all with test case

Do we have use case for generating server side code without a service.xml file ?
Do we have use case for generating service.xml without server side
code? (we could at least assume -ss given -sd)

thoughts?

Thanks
Srinath