On Thursday 27 September 2007, Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
> I wanted to do some performance tests with Fast Infoset, but can't find
> anything about how to use this feature. There should probably be
> something added to the documentation, since this was one of the new
> features listed for the 1.3 release.
>
> Anyone know how to turn this on?
>
>   - Dennis

In the "axis2.xml" under the section "messageFormatters" add the following
Message Formatter.

<!-- POX Message Formatter -->
<messageFormatter contentType="application/fastinfoset"
class="org.apache.axis2.fastinfoset.FastInfosetPOXMessageFormatter"/>

<!-- SOAP Message Formatter -->
<messageFormatter contentType="application/soap+fastinfoset"
class="org.apache.axis2.fastinfoset.FastInfosetMessageFormatter"/>

Under the section "messageBuilders" add the following Message Builder.

<!-- POX Message Builder -->
<messageBuilder contentType="application/fastinfoset"
class="org.apache.axis2.fastinfoset.FastInfosetPOXBuilder"/>

<!-- SOAP Message Builder -->
<messageBuilder contentType="application/soap+fastinfoset"
class="org.apache.axis2.fastinfoset.FastInfosetBuilder"/>

If you want to use SOAP set the content type of the message
to "application/soap+fastinfoset" and if you want to use POX set the content
type to of the message to "application/fastinfoset".

Thanks
Sanjaya