Hi Dims,

I agree with Sanka that this would not effect any existing code. For e.g if
I can a service called foo it does not really matter if I send a request to
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/foo or
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/foo.SOAP11Endpoint. Both should work.
The latter gibes you the option of applying binding level security as we are
able to dispatch to the endpoint directly.

Thanks,
Keith.