Hi Deepal,

See comments inline

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Deepal jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Sanka and all,
>

> When I deploy a very simple POJO service it generates following as the
> service section in WSDL. As I know this is not nice and we need to fix this
> as soon as possible.

Why is it not nice? This gives us the ability to apply binding level
security correctly which is not possible with the endpoint addresses we used
to have.

It is not good to have "SampleService.SampleServiceHttpSoap12Endpoint" as
> the service address.

Y? I dont see any reason y its not good.

We did not agree anywhere about this structure.

As Sanka has pointed out this has been discussed in the List. Nobody had any
objections to it. The only concern was not to break existing code.

Thanks,
Keith.