Alright, I'm done with the move:

 o The jws-api module was replaced by geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec-1.1.2.jar.
 o The saaj-api module was replaced by geronimo-saaj_1.3_spec-1.0.0.jar.
 o The contents of the jaxws-api module were copied to
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-jaxws_2.1_spec/.
I published a snapshot of it and removed the jaxws-api module from
Axis2. I'll try to release the geronimo-jaxws_2.1_spec module after a
few days (assuming everything is cool).

Let me know if there are any problems,
Jarek