It seems no one is interested in the TLP idea anymore.

We better discuss this now, rather than thinking silently. At the same time
I don't think these discussion are reasons for people to get frustrated. Its
just perspectives and being a diverse community we should be able to digest
other ideas.

Anyway, I think pretty much everyone agrees we should move to a new TLP. But
the question is what we should move with us. So I think its good to start a
discussion on this.

So what do you all think? Shall we move WS-Commons with it or not? I think
we should, especially because of the convenience of axis2 developer. And I
don't think that will hinder anyone using anything within WS-Commons
components.

What do you all think? Let's have a friendly discussion.

Thanks,
Chinthaka