Sorry for the delayed response...

> I'm not sure what you meant here. But what is so difficult for users? May be
> I'm wrong as I am wearing Axis2-dev hat and not the user hat.

All I meant was what I suggested about bundling - that requiring
separate downloads which need changes to axis2.xml files isn't at all
easy for new users.

>> Axiom... leave in WS and promote to a proper sub project. It has a lot
>> to give, but is currently very effectively hidden from users. I think
>> this would continue to be the case if it were moved under an Axis2
>> TLP.
>
> It has lot to give, agree. But by moving that in to Axis2, will that be
> hidden more? With Google, it is hard to hide something. Search for "XML stax
> object model", "XML object model", etc. You will see Axiom in first 5 links.
> If you use some other keywords, if Axiom is not coming up, then we need to
> improve our Axiom page with SEO techniques, which I think is a different
> question.
>
> So I don't think there is a visibility problem. Its all about, how famous
> and effective it is than the URL or the location.

I take your point about search, but if someone comes across Axiom
under the Axis2 banner, there's a reasonble, though inaccurate
assumption that it's only, or at least primarily for Axis2. Separating
it out makes it clearer this is not the case, and that it's more
widely applicable (and supported).