Hi Jarek
I agree with changing the transport dependencies to test scope but in
general I'm a little concerned about the circular dependency between
axis2 and axis2-transport modules. Because of that circular dependency
I think we have to release axis2 and axis2-transport at the same time
(at least the base, local, tcp and http transport modules) and I
thought the idea behind splitting transport code from Axis2 was to
release the transport modules independently from Axis2.
Yes, for some reason some of the existing pom.xml's creates problems for projects down the line, with these issues. Its important to set the dependencies for runtime and testing etc correct. Also to fix the dependencies to avoid any circular dependencies. I firmly believe that transports need to be released separately, and its just a matter of time..

thanks
asankha

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:48 AM, Andreas Veithen