Kurt,

Looking at your postings, i don't see much from you in terms of
engaging the user or developer community to ask for help.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&w=2&r=1&s=olsen&q=b
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&w=2&r=1&s=olsen&q=b

Your specific email to Tom
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=112801670512125&w=2)...i
have no clue how to help. i did reply back to a prev mail on that
thread (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=112692662128194&w=2)

If you have a problem with Macromedia or eBay folks, We can't really
help. If you have a problem with latest releases of Axis, we can help
if you add JIRA bugs (and chase us!) on the axis-dev@ list. If you
need production/development support, there are avenues for that as
well.

Am sorry you had a bad experience, thanks for the feedback.

-- dims