Can we please stop this thread?

If you find the documentation lacking, do something about it.  There are many
people out there who
have no problems using Axis, myself included.  If you find the documentation
lacking, improve it
and submit it back to the project.  If you have a better way to design the
code, give the code to
the project so the committers can look at it.  The old excuse: "I dont have
time to do it" just
does not fly.  It is easy to sit and complain about things, but much harder to
provide a solution.
This is a volunteer project.

Bottom line is...if you can not figure the project out, dont use it.  Pay
Microsoft, BEA, IBM, or
whoever, tons of money for their product, support, and documentation.  For some
companies that is
the way to go.  For others, it is not.

http://mail.yahoo.com