I’ve been doing some research into the best WS framework/implementation, and Axis2 comes up as a winner.  Originally I chose Axis, but it didn’t play too nicely with Geronimo.  Now, the real question:  is there any documentation on using the JMS transport?  I’ve seen the SMTP one, which is well done, but doesn’t quite work for me.  I know that there is a global configuration for the transport in the axis2.xml file; can it be configured elsewhere?  Or can the configuration be done programmatically as well?

Thanks,

Michael