Hello Vartan,

I think one usually uses either -p or -n, I'm not sure how they work together (which mappings take priority). But as you map them to the same namespace anyway, I cannot imagine it would cause problems.
What kind of problems do you see with the endpoint calls that do not work?

Regards,
Dies

Rhimbo wrote:
Hi all,

Can you please help me clear up my confusion? I am trying to generate a WSDL for my code. I'm thoroughly confused.
I issued the following command:

$ java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o family.wsdl \
    -l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/familyAccounts"; \
    -n urn:familyAccounts \
    -p"disney.dis.family" urn:familyAccounts \
disney.dis.family.Family - My Java package is disney.dis.family.
- My Java interface is Family, defined in Family.java.

- The implementation class is FamilyImpl, defined in FamilyImpl.java.

My namespace can be anything I guess, but I chose "familyAccounts". Is this correct? I got a few of the service end point calls to work, but some don't and I cannot figure out the problem.
My understanding is that the arguments mean this:

  -namespace <target namespace>
  -PkgtoNS <package> <namespace>

Here's the strange part.  Previously, I confused the meaning of the
arguments.  I reversed the <package> and <namespace> parameters as
follows:

$ java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o family.wsdl \
    -l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/familyAccounts"; \
    -n urn:familyAccounts \
    -p"familyAccounts" urn:disney.dis.family \
disney.dis.family.Family I know that sounds funny, but my service worked as well then as it does now. That's why I'm so confused now!
Many thanks,

Vartan