Hello Dies,

Well, actually, I wrote a Java client and the service end points
seem to work.

But my colleague gets an exception from one of the methods, called
"register".  I've inserted the output below:

By the way, I used to use "family-accounts" in the service location
URL, and also for the namespace.  That's why you see it in the
following output.  I since changed it thinking the hyphen cause
problems.

Thank you....

Vartan

*** Outgoing HTTP headers **********************************************
POST /axis/services/family-accounts HTTP/1.0
Host: 10.196.130.245:8080
SOAPAction: "register"
*** Outgoing SOAP ******************************************************
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema";>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<ns1:register xmlns:ns1="urn:family-accounts" SOAP-ENC:root="1">
<in0 xsi:type="xsd:string">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</in0>
<in1 xsi:type="xsd:string">mrheadspass</in1>
<in2 xsi:type="xsd:integer">0</in2>
<in3 xsi:type="xsd:string">GlobalRegistrationSystem</in3>
</ns1:register>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
*** Incoming HTTP headers **********************************************
HTTP/1.? 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=E79480E1BC6CA2D73DA920AC18B2B2AE; Path=/axis
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 01:55:40 GMT
Connection: close
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance";><soapenv:Body><ns1:registerResponse
soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:ns1="urn:family-accounts"><registerReturn xsi:type="ns2:int"
xmlns:ns2="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>-1</registerReturn></ns1:registerResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

$