Hi,
I have not used that method. My code is:

Public void invoke(){
Options options = new Options();
                options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
                boolean exit = false;
                String serviceGroupContextId = null;
                EndpointReference EPR=new EndpointReference(webserviceURL);

                options.setTo(EPR);
                options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(50000);

                ServiceClient serviceClient;
                serviceClient = new ServiceClient();
                serviceClient.setOptions(options);
                MessageContext requestMessageContext = new MessageContext();

requestMessageContext.setEnvelope(getRequestEnvelope(messageName,
parametersList,
                                serviceGroupContextId));

                OperationClient opClient = serviceClient
                                .createClient(ServiceClient.ANON_OUT_IN_OP);
                opClient.addMessageContext(requestMessageContext);
                opClient.setOptions(options);

                opClient.execute(true);
}

private SOAPEnvelope getRequestEnvelope(String operationName,
                HashMap param, String groupContextId) {
                String namespace1="http://services.oracle.com/bpel/Process";;

                SOAPFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP11Factory();
                SOAPEnvelope envelope = fac.getDefaultEnvelope();
                OMNamespace namespace = fac.createOMNamespace(

                                namespace1, "Process");

                OMElement params1 = fac.createOMElement(operationName,
namespace);
                Set set=param.keySet();
                Iterator iter=set.iterator();

                while(iter.hasNext()){
                        String paramName=iter.next().toString();
                        String paramValue=param.get(paramName).toString();
                         OMElement paramOM =
fac.createOMElement(paramName,namespace);
                         paramOM.setText(paramValue);
                         params1.addChild(paramOM);
                }
                envelope.getBody().setFirstChild(params1);

                return envelope;
        }

Thanks
Nancy