Hello to the list,

I'm  interested how you would deal such a scenario:
I have a web service which is meant to run in an Intranet-Environment in our
company. There will be different Intranet-Websites and other applications which
will use the service.
My aim is to limit the use of the service to special clients; say application A
and D and WebSite X. How can I achieve this without using some hard coded keys
which I register at the service.
I'm against those keys because some code is accessable through a Content
Management System, so it would be easy to "copy" the keys und use it in some
"not registered" application.

I hope I put it somehow clearly into words. Thanks in adavance for any hints
and comments

Bille