Hi Michele
thanks for the response. unfortunately I am using Weblogic 9.1 as my app
server and not sure what the equivalent would be for those attributes. I am
not sure why the axis is not looking into the services folder [where I
deployed my service aar] and undeploying the service if I delete those
folders. OR even better - is there any axis api that I can call to undeploy
a service?

thanks
Anamitra

             Michele Mazzucco
             <Michele.Mazzucco
             @ncl.ac.uk>                                                To
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             06/14/2006 03:46                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Axis2 dynamic undeployment
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

Ooops,

the values should be set to true:
antiJARLocking="true" antiResourceLocking="true"

See http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/windows.html#lock

Michele