OK I have the nightly snap shot jars in place.

I have tried a number of things.

renamed my wsdl to service.wsdl
(this lives in the META-INF in the aar)

Made sure the names matchup
service.wsdl:
....<wsdl:service name="AddressBook_v1_0_0">.....

services.xml:
    <service name="AddressBook_v1_0_0"
useOriginalwsdl="true">

is the useOriginalwsdl="true" really required?

Followed what
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-350
Says?

and It still deploys the generated WSDL!!

Does anyone have any clues?

Matt

http://localhost:8080/Services/AddressBook-v1-0-0?wsdl

http://www.developer.com/open/print.php/10930_3557741_2