Assuming you are talking about the return envelope (from the service), you
should see something like

                  org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext
_returnMessageContext = _operationClient

.getMessageContext(org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDLConstants.MESSAGE_LABEL_IN_VALU
E);

                  org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPEnvelope _returnEnv =
_returnMessageContext

                              .getEnvelope();

In your stub's invocation method. You can use a _returnEnv.getHeader() call
to access the header.

  _____