From: vamsee movva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 5:11 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to build 64-bit axis version

Yes, i agree with you, we can use same jar files on 64-bit machine. then what
is the point using 64-bit machines, i think if we use the same 32-bits jars ,
we won't get any change in performance.
Am i correct??
Thanking you and excuse my english
cheers
vamsee

On 1/8/07, Javier Kohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        El lun, 08-01-2007 a las 15:58 -0600, vamsee movva escribió:
        > I think those class files are generated on 32-bit machine with 32-bit
        > JVM

        The Java compiler generates the bytecode, not the JVM. Any compliant
JVM
        should be able to run the bytecode independently of the underlying
        hardware.

        --
        Javier Kohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802
        Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not
intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited
when received in error.