*From:* vamsee movva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Tuesday, 9 January 2007 9:24 AM
*To:* axis-user@ws.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: how to build 64-bit axis version

I think, i misunderstood the concepts.
I assumed we have to build each and every java application from source if
we want to run it on 64-bit machines and i did the same for tomcat and some
other things.
Thank you everyone for correcting me.
So java compiler gives the same byte code whether it is 32 bit or 64-bit
machine right??
Thanking you
cheers
vamsee movva