Carlos,

Please log a JIRA bug so that we can track and ensure that the bug is
fixed before the next release.

thanks,
dims

On 3/15/07, Carlos S. Zamudio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sure. It's the Search WSDL located at:
http://soap.search.msn.com/webservices.asmx?wsdl. There have already been
posting on some modifications to the WSDL that needs to be performed to make
it work under AXIS2, and after removing some of the offending SimpleTypes,
it went through the generation process (don't know why AXIS didn't like some
of these types, but I tried Xfire as well and it too didn't like them -
prefer to use AXIS for this).

An example of accessing the unresolved variable:

 /**
   * databinding method to get an XML representation of this object
   *
   */
   public javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamReader
getPullParser(javax.xml.namespace.QName qName){

                //We can safely assume an element has only one type
associated with it
                 return new
org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.reader.ADBXMLStreamReaderImpl(MY_QNAME,
                            new java.lang.Object[]{

org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.reader.ADBXMLStreamReader.ELEMENT_TEXT,

org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.ConverterUtil.convertToString(local)
                            },
                            null);