Hi it depends,

what parts of axis2 you need in your project.

A lot of things are already implemented in the 1.2 branch. I have tested and
used
so far:
axis2-kernel
 * eclipse  integration works
 * build (compile, package etc.) works
axis2-java2wsdl
 * eclipse  integration works
 * build (compile, package etc.) works

Regards, Vasil

On 4/13/07, lightbulb432 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for the responses. Is Maven2 support expected to be added anytime
soon? If no, is there any way for this to be compatible with the rest of
my
project that uses Maven2? How would you go about making it work - I can't
seem to think of any good way to organize the way I approach my project
but
keeping all the benefits of Maven-based management.

Thanks.