I downloaded the latest Axis 1 so I could provide the C++ guys a way to
contact the 400 from their native code. I put the latest Axis 1.4 and
Tomcat 5.5 on the 400 (v5r4 and Java 1.5). I can get Tomcat to fire up,
but I can't run Axis in it because of a ClassNotFoundError:

2007-04-25 09:10:24,262 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig]
(Thread
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/servlet/http/HttpSessionListener

Tomcat itself runs fine, and I can deploy the same files on my Linux box
and they work fine. It looks like when it gets to the 400, there are
some classloader issues and it's not seeing the jar files in the server.

Does anyone have suggestions on what I can do to get this issue
resolved. I really need to get this fixed today if I can manage it.

--

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
NPC International, Inc.