Dims,

Thanks for the suggestion to use ADB and answering all my other questions.
I already read in AIXS2 documentation that ADB is the most stable and the
preferred
data binding for Axis2. The reason I decided to stick with XMLBeans is the
current codebase which I have to port to Axis2 contains couple of thousands
lines of code and all of it uses XMLBeans. All this combined with I being
new
to Axis2 and having a tight deadline made XMLBeans the better choice for
now.
If time allows I will move everything to ADB later on.

Thanks,
Stefan