Dennis Sosnoski wrote:

I haven't tried out the Axis2 POJO support, but in general anything you do using POJOs directly is going to be both inflexible and very limited in terms of the XML support.

With all respect, xml here is the tool, not the purpose. I would like to expose my serwice without any knowlege of wsdl and xml and focus just on the bussiness logic, even for the price of not utilizng all the features of xml. Even with axis2 1.2 it's hardly possible.

J.K.