I'm writing a client for a web service and I am having an issue with stub generation.

This wsdl is causing the generation to fail:

https://uat-atc.regents.ohio.gov/ccx/OrgInfo?wsdl

Specifically, I get an error saying it cannot find the schemaLocation of the imported schema on line 4:

<xsd:import namespace="urn:org:pesc:core:CoreMain:v1.0.0" schemaLocation="OrgInfo/CoreMain_v1.0.0.xsd?wsdl"/>

This schemaLocation looks very odd to me, but the folks who run the web service say it is valid and should be working.

Here's the error when I run wsdl2java.sh:

Retrieving schema at 'OrgInfo/CoreMain_v1.0.0.xsd?wsdl', relative to 'file:/Users/velebak/https:/uat-atc.regents.ohio.gov/ccx'. Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing WSDL at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init> (CodeGenerationEngine.java:114)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at / wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema): faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced at 'OrgInfo/ CoreMain_v1.0.0.xsd?wsdl', relative to 'file:/Users/velebak/https:/ uat-atc.regents.ohio.gov/ccx'.: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found: file:/Users/velebak/https:/uat- atc.regents.ohio.gov/OrgInfo/CoreMain_v1.0.0.xsd?wsdl
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseTypes(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile (CodeGenerationEngine.java:276) at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init> (CodeGenerationEngine.java:97)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found: file:/Users/velebak/https:/uat-atc.regents.ohio.gov/OrgInfo/ CoreMain_v1.0.0.xsd?wsdl at com.ibm.wsdl.util.StringUtils.getContentAsInputStream (Unknown Source)
        ... 11 more

Any ideas what may be going on here? It looks like it is looking for an actual local file, but it is not local, it is hosted remotely.

Thanks in advance.

--

Keith E. Veleba
President