I'm running Axis2 with websphere 6.1 without any problem.
The issue you have seems to be the same as the one depicted here:
http://ws.apache.org/muse/docs/2.2.0/manual/troubleshooting/wsdl4j-version-on-websphere.html

Pierre

Jack Sprat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
31/07/2007 16:25
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
[Axis2] Websphere 6.1 deployment error

I have an Axis2 1.2 service that works fine on Tomcat 5.5.  All the Axis2
artifacts are contained in one big WAR file.  Deploying the WAR file to
Websphere 6.1 yields the following error:

INFO  ServiceDeployer - The imageview service, which is not valid, caused
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax/wsdl/Operation.getExtensibilityElements()Ljava/util/List;

I've set the class loading to parent last for this web application but get
the same result.  I've also tried setting the server-specific application
settings to "Single" classloader policy and "Parent Last" for the class
There must be some sort of class loading error happening here.

Any tips would be *greatly* appreciated.

 Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo!
TV.