I already had the application itself set to loading parent last.  However, I
had not changed the WAR class loader policy option to "single class loader for
application."
Making that change got rid of the error, but now when I try to invoke my
service I get the following error:

Error 404: SRVE0201E: Servlet [org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet]:
not a servlet class

What could be causing this?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm running Axis2 with websphere 6.1 without any problem.
The issue you have seems to be the same as the one depicted here:
http://ws.apache.org/muse/docs/2.2.0/manual/troubleshooting/wsdl4j-version-on-websphere.html

Pierre

   Jack Sprat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  31/07/2007 16:25    Veuillez répondre à
 axis-user@ws.apache.org

 axis-user@ws.apache.org   cc

  Objet
 [Axis2] Websphere 6.1 deployment error

I have an Axis2 1.2 service that works fine on Tomcat 5.5.  All the Axis2
artifacts are contained in one big WAR file.  Deploying the WAR file to
Websphere 6.1 yields the following error:

INFO  ServiceDeployer - The imageview service, which is not valid, caused
 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
 javax/wsdl/Operation.getExtensibilityElements()Ljava/util/List;

 I've set the class loading to parent last for this web application but get the
same result.  I've also tried setting the server-specific application settings
to "Single" classloader policy and "Parent Last" for the class loading policy.
No luck.
 There must be some sort of class loading error happening here.

 Any tips would be *greatly* appreciated.

photos & more.