Hi

OMElement is the represenation of XML that Axis2 uses. It is similar to DOM.

Do you already have the XML in an object (DOM, SAX, StAX, String,
byte[]), or do you want to create the XML in your program?

There are answers for all of these but I figured it would be easier to
start with your scenario.

Paul

On 9/26/07, Fátima Milla Olaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, I want to exchange arbitrary XML documents with my webservice. In
> the WSDL definition I use xsd:anytype and when I create the java classes
> with wsdl2java the object is OMElement. How can I manage this object to
> parse to an XML file? Thanks

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org