Paul Fremantle a écrit :
Hi

OMElement is the represenation of XML that Axis2 uses. It is similar to DOM.

Do you already have the XML in an object (DOM, SAX, StAX, String,
byte[]), or do you want to create the XML in your program?

There are answers for all of these but I figured it would be easier to
start with your scenario.

Paul