Fatima

My apologies for not getting back sooner.

If you want to return XML from a file you can read it into an
OMElement like this:

    File file = new File("path"); // your file
        FileInputStream fis;
        StAXOMBuilder builder;
        OMElement el ;
        try {
                        fis = new FileInputStream(file);
                        builder = new StAXOMBuilder(fis);
                        el = builder.getDocumentElement();
                } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();

        } catch (XMLStreamException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

Paul

On 9/26/07, Fátima Milla Olaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Paul Fremantle a écrit :
> > Hi
> >
> > OMElement is the represenation of XML that Axis2 uses. It is similar to DOM.
> >
> > Do you already have the XML in an object (DOM, SAX, StAX, String,
> > byte[]), or do you want to create the XML in your program?
> >
> > There are answers for all of these but I figured it would be easier to
> > start with your scenario.
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > On 9/26/07, Fátima Milla Olaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, I want to exchange arbitrary XML documents with my webservice. In
> >> the WSDL definition I use xsd:anytype and when I create the java classes
> >> with wsdl2java the object is OMElement. How can I manage this object to
> >> parse to an XML file? Thanks

> Thanks for the answer, my service sends the xml name and returns the
> corresponding xml document.  I don't  know how  to do this with  an
> OMElement. I have started to programme this but I don't know if it is
> correct.
>
> * FilexmltransferSkeleton.java
>  *
>  * This file was auto-generated from WSDL
>  * by the Apache Axis2 version: 1.3  Built on : Aug 10, 2007 (04:45:47 LKT)
>  */
> package com.evidian.www.filexmltransfer_wsdl;
>
> import com.evidian.www.filexmltransfer_xsd1.*;
> import org.apache.axiom.om.*;
> import org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.*;
>
> /**
>  *  FilexmltransferSkeleton java skeleton for the axisService
>  */
> public class FilexmltransferSkeleton {
>     /**
>      * Auto generated method signature
>      * @param filename
>      */
>     public com.evidian.www.filexmltransfer_xsd1.Filexml transfer(
>         com.evidian.www.filexmltransfer_xsd1.Filename filename) {
>         String fileName=filename.getFilename();
>         OMElement omElem=null;
>         try{
>             //Create the new builder
>             StAXOMBuilder doomBuilder = new StAXOMBuilder(fileName);
>             //Get the document element
>             omElem = doomBuilder.getDocumentElement();
>         }catch (Exception e){
>         }
>         Filexml fileXml=new Filexml();
>         fileXml.setFilexml(omElem);