Ensure the name in the services.xml file matches the name in the WSDL. Case matters!

In services.xml:
<service name="MyService">

In WSDL:
<wsdl:service name="MyService">

Anumodh Sreedharan wrote:

/Hi,/

/I’m trying to create a web service using an already available wsdl using Axis2 1.3. I’ve set useOriginalwsdl to true in the services.xml. But, when I try to access the wsdl after deployment I get an error as follows:/

/<error>/

*/ /*/ <description>*Unable to generate WSDL 1.1 for this service*</description> /

*/ /*/ <reason>*If you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL 1.1, then please +set useOriginalwsdl as false in your services.xml*</reason> /

*/ /*/ </error> /

/ /

/I’ve attached the build file and the wsdl along with this mail./

/ /

/Thanks in advance,/

/Regards,/

/Anumodh K.S./