Hello,

I have a Axis2 client running against .NET web service that consumes and
generates a stream via two separate operations.

I am using Axis 2 1.2 version for client development using ADB.

Is it possible to run this client in the Java SDK 1.4.x environment?
Previously, I believe there have been discussions on this forum that only 1.5
is supported.

I will appreciate any feedback or response to my Qs below:

1) Is backward compatibility with older versions of Java 2 SDK being considered
for newer releases of Axis 2?
2) Is there a workaround that can be tried for Axis2 1.2?

Thanks
Shalab Goel