Hi Axis2 users,

I am writing a web service client using Axis2. In the code, I am trying to
handle the exception. If the exception is due to server down, web service
unvailable, or any other connectivity problem, I will trigger another
invocation using another URL. If the exception is due to client input error
or other error in the web service, as long as the request has reached the
web service, I will not trigger the second invocation.

Initially, I was thinking of the following code:

   mepClient = outInOperation.createClient(serviceContext, options);
   mepClient.addMessageContext(mc);

   /**
    * Invokes the end web service.
    */
   try {
    mepClient.execute(true);
   } catch (Exception e) {
        // Here I need to differentiate the causes of the exception and
handle it accordingly
   }

But I am wondering whether this is correct. Can any Axis2 guru enlighten me?

Is there a way for me to get the status code of the HTTP response?

Regards,
Xinjun