From: Peter A. Kirk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 3:02 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Aixs2]: generating services.xml with wsdl2java

Hi

Wsdl2Java can be used to generate "services.xml" - but it also generates
java files (skeleton code for the webservice), and the services.xml file
references the generated java classes.

What if I already have a complete java file (containing all the
necessary code for my webservice), and I already have an associated
wsdl.

How do I generate the appropriate "services.xml" for deployment in
Axis2? Is there no other way than writing services.xml by hand?

Thanks,

Peter