Hi Michele!

Yes I know about your other reply, it was my question that one too... :)
Thanks!

I guess the solution you gave me works for both cases, but in this case I would
like to get a generated client that works fine with not much work.
Not that I am that lazy but I think of the people that dont have that much
knowledge about Axis2 and we want everybody to use Axis2 in a simple way!

So it would be nice to here the opinion from anyone working with the WSDL2Java
tool.

Regards
Pär Malmqvist