Hi Deepal,

        According to what you said I've changed the contextRoot &
servicePath in axis2.xml.

        I've changed it like this.

<parameter name="contextRoot">/webservices</parameter>
<parameter name="servicePath">myService</parameter>

And when I go to http://localhost/webservices/myService?wsdl I'm able to
see the WSDL.

But in the WSDL the end point address is shown as

<soap:address
location="http://10.5.1.241:80/webservices/myService/myService"; />

Because of this when I'm trying to run the client and access my
webservice, I'm getting an exception

The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
http://localhost/webservices/myService

Thanks
Raghu