From: Walker, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:50 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to change the webservices URL (remove /services from
the URL)

Edit your web.xml file to change the servlet mapping.

Seach for <url-pattern> then edit the "services/<service_name>" and
replace it with just a "/<service_name>". It's very easy to screw this
sort of thing up and take hours to get back to where you were. If you
can live with the services/, I would leave it alone.

-jeff